Montgomery Triple Challenge 2017

Moms In Business NJ hosts first annual fundraiser to benefit Montgomery EMS. On October 1, 2017, Montgomery Triple Challenge will debut in the beautiful Skillman Park in Montgomery Township, New Jersey.  As moms who conduct business in Montgomery, we understand the importance of work hard to play hard, especially with our kids.  We are honored and proud to be the sponsors of what proves to be an example for future generations about the importance of community service while having fun too.

Montgomery Triple Challenge Debuts for Montgomery EMS

Montgomery Triple Challenge LogoMontgomery Triple Challenge is a triathlon for children aged 5 – 13 which includes a run, bike and obstacle course. The races are being organized by John Rooney of Fal-Rooney Camps and Events. The obstacle course includes hula hoops hop, mat maze with dead ends, dribbling a soccer ball or basketball through cones, a parachute tornado, tunnel crawl, potato sacks to the finish line.  In addition to the races, there will be carnival games, face painting, balloonist and other fun kid-friendly activities. This will be a community event like no other and will also feature business sponsors, vendors, community organizations and non-profits.  Local businesses are invited to sign up to be vendor and/or sponsors.

Montgomery Emergency Medical Services (MEMS) is an all-volunteer member organization which provides 9-1-1 emergency basic life support ambulance service 24 hours a day, 365 days a year within the township of Montgomery, NJ, and does so with absolutely no charge.  MEMS receives approximately 20% of its yearly budget by a donation from the Township of Montgomery. The remaining 80% must be raised through the annual fund drive and other fundraising events.  The Montgomery Triple Challenge is one of these fundraising events to benefit MEMS.

The Montgomery EMS protects and heals our loved ones while Fal-Rooney Camps have them exhausted and raving about their events.  We are delighted to bring everyone together in an active way.  As 2017 marks MEMS 45th year of active service to the community, let us do our part to make sure MEMS is around for another 45 years and more.

Participate and Donate to Show Your Community Spirit!

Register to Play

Register HereAre your kids in a group, on a team, participate in sports, or have a bunch of friends who all want to participate together? Get everyone involved to compete and play for a good cause.  Register your family for the Montgomery Triple Challenge Race.  First 100 registrants get extra goodies!  Be sure to get in now, register early, and tell your friends!

Early Registration Fee                                        Click here for race details!

$20.00/participating child until 9 pm September 30th, 2017.  $50 group rate for families of 3 or more.  

Day of Event Registration = $25/participating child.  $65 group rate for families of 3 or more.  

Serve as a Sponsor

Sponsor Event HereDo you work with a local company seeking opportunities to give back to the community?  Has the Montgomery EMS stood watch at one of your local events?  Would it be OK if you help make an event for children as fun as possible?  Sponsors will be featured in our Sponsor Tent at the event, will be included in our press release, promoted on social media and listed with logos on event’s page.  Any and all donation amounts are welcomed.

Sponsor Amounts = Starting at $150.00          Click here to see our Sponsors!

Be a Vendor

Reserve Vendor Table HereCome on out and join the Moms In Business NJ members at the Vendor Tables to support local businesses and families while raising funds for the people who take care of us when we need it most, the Montgomery EMS.  Vendors will be listed on the Montgomery Triple Challenge event’s page and promoted on social media.  A table fee is $100, and you are required to bring your own table and chairs as this is an outside event.

Table Registration = $100.00/table

Donate

Montgomery EMS is a local fixture in our community to support our families and our children.  Any amount you can donate is greatly appreciated, and an option is included on each of the registration forms in the event you are not able to come or if you might find it in your heart to contribute above and beyond your required registration amount.

Donation Amount = All amounts are welcomed and appreciated.

Thank You for Your Support!

Montgomery Triple Challenge promises to be a community event bringing families and businesses together while supporting a critical local gem in our town, the Montgomery EMS.

Invite family, friends, coworkers, and strangers to a day of fun in the sun for a good cause!

Would it be OK if you take a moment to share this event with others?

Check out and support our current sponsors!

 

Get Updates on the event on Facebook here

Leave a Comment:

All fields with “*” are required

Leave a Comment:

All fields with “*” are required